Size for yourself:
1. Cut a thin strip of paper.
2. Wrap it around the base of the finger you're planning on wearing the ring.
3. Mark where the paper overlaps with a pen and measure the length in millimeters.
4. Click here to download and print our guide to scale. Use a calculator to divide the length you measured by 3.14. That number will correspond with a ring size on the chart!
(For example: If you measured 60 mm around your finger, you'll get 19 mm. Find that number on the chart and it's a size 9.)
Size for someone else:
1. Find a ring your giftee has recently worn on the finger you're intending to size.
2. Rest the ring over our printable chart. The ring should cover the line so that the outside of the black circle touches the inside of the ring.
International chart if needed: